1. General information.
1. The website at tlumaczymy.org is operated by company ILS with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Zamojska 18 lok.2, 93-486 Łódź (‘ILS’).
2. The website gathers and saves information about visitors and their behaviour in the following manner:
• Based on information voluntarily entered into forms found on the website.
• Using cookies saved on the end users’ terminal equipment.
• In the form of www server logs gathered by the hosting operator, home.pl, whose website is available at home.pl
2. Information entered into forms.
1. The website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
2. The website may also save information concerning the parameters of the connection (timestamp, IP address).
3. Data entered into forms will not be made available to third parties, unless the user consents.
4. Data entered into forms may be used to build a set of potential customers.
5. Data entered into forms are processed for the purposes resulting from the role of a given form, e.g. in order to process a request or to provide certain materials free of charge.
6. Provision of data is voluntary and requires the relevant consents, available at tlumaczymy.org/zgoda-przetwarzanie-danych-zgoda-marketingowa/
3. Information concerning cookies.
2. Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, stored on the terminal equipment of Website Users, meant to enable the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, duration of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The Website operator is the entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment used by Website Users and has access to these files.
4. Cookies are used to:
• compile statistics that help understand how the Website Users use the website, enabling the improvement of its structure and content;
• maintain the session of a Website User (after logging in), meaning that Users will not be required to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• create user profiles in order to display targeted advertisements in advertising networks, in particular Google.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on Users’ terminal equipment until they log out, close the website or the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on Users’ terminal equipment until a set date, specified in the cookie parameters, or until deleted by the User.
6. Software used to browse websites (Internet browsers) usually enable cookies to be stored on Users’ terminal equipment by default. Website Users may change these default settings. Cookies can be deleted using the Internet browser. They may also be automatically blocked. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help files or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies saved on the Website Users’ terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertisers, in particular Google, to display advertisements based on the Users’ use of the Website. For this purpose, cookies may retain information about the users’ navigation path or the time they spent on a particular page.
11. Users may browse and edit user preference information gathered by Google advertising service and stored in cookies using the tool available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Managing cookies – how to grant and withdraw consent in practice?
1. Users who do not wish to receive cookies may change their browser settings. We note that turning off cookies required for the purposes of authentication, security and saving user preferences may hamper, and in extreme cases prevent the use of our website.
2. To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
• Internet Explorer
• Safari (iOS)
• Windows Phone