The world of business and finance is currently going through a tough period. Companies focus on reduction of costs and making decisions based on verified information. No one can afford to make a mistake during a worldwide crisis. That is why we offer our clients high quality translations of all kinds of business and financial texts at very attractive rates. Our professional translators ensure than the texts translated are free of errors and, therefore, are going to make the actions that the enterprises undertake more efficient.
Dedicated translation memories and dictionaries – created on the basis of specific terminology used in a given company and previous translation – will make it possible for us to execute projects faster and ensure complete satisfaction on part of the client.
Business and financial texts hold no surprises for our professional translators who spent many years on gaining the required experience and knowledge in this particular field. Our clients can be sure that the documents they send us are completely secure and will not be disclosed to any third party, which is guaranteed by the system we introduced, compliant with requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Below we include a list of the most popular types of business and financial documents that we deal with practically every day.
• News and articles for an IT company’s website
• Company documents: extracts from registers, annual financial statements, profit and loss accounts, balance sheets
• Bank guarantees
• Insurance policies
• Bank statements
• Procedures for public procurement granting
• Trade agreements
• Documents devoted to electronic signature
• Financial audit reports for one of the leading special economic zones in Poland
• Notarial deeds
• Interpreting during 5th European Economic Forum in Łódź
• Documentation of acquisitions and mergers